We are a team of consultants, who gained the experience working for many international organizations (World Bank, USAID, British Know How Fund, Environmental Partnership for Central Europe Foundation)and programs such as:
- USAID funded LEM project (Local Environmental Management project) in Poland and Hungary, LGPP (Local Government Partnership Program) in Poland, LGI (Local Governance Initiative) in Bulgaria, Ecolinks in Croatia;
- DFiD funded Largis II & Action Donbas projects in Ukraine;
- British Know How Fund funded PIP (Public Infrastructure Project) in Poland;
- World Bank Funded Rural development Program;
- Phare funded Control of Seveso II Accidents Project and Implementation of EMAS in Poland Project
We provide technical assistance to local governments, unions of municipalities, municipal utilities and service companies as well as large and small & medium size businesses covering such areas as water and waste water management, solid waste management, strategic planning and financial management, project development and project management. We have been implementing projects in Poland and other Central & East European countries such as Bulgaria, Croatia, Ukraine.